Coaching for Career Development
Consider the following questions:
- Do you love going to work?
- Do you think you’ve reached your full potential?
- Are you appropriately compensated for the job you do?
- Do you hope there is something better for you out there?
- What are your short-term and long-term career goals?
- Is your career in alignment with your values?
Based on your answers to the questions above, could your career be more rewarding? Could you be more confident about your future? If you said “yes” then you are ready to begin your career coaching journey with me.
Everyone deserves a rewarding career. I will support you to achieve that rewarding career by exploring what limits you and helping you get out of your own way. We will work together to develop your confidence and set worthwhile goals that you will take steps to achieve. This may include:
- Achieving a higher paying job
- Find a career you love that is aligned with your values
- Earning a promotion
- Feeling more connected to your purpose
- Spending more time at home
- Excelling at job interviews and getting that job offer
- Being more confident in meetings
- Delivering presentations powerfully
- Reducing stress and anxiety levels
Achieving your career goals can lead to positive changes in all areas of your life. Coaching empowers you to take charge of your career and achieve the success you desire.
I will journey with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximise your personal and professional potential. I will honour you as the expert in your work. I will challenge you to be greater than you thought possible. Standing on this foundation, I will support you to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what you want to achieve
- Encourage self-discovery
- Elicit solutions and strategies
- Develop your awareness of what it is to be responsible
- Hold you accountable for what you say you will do
I support my clients to dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
Get in touch with me to begin your career coaching journey.