My coaching offers place to stand in leadership; understanding who you are being in your role as a leader. It is for executives, managers, supervisors, team leaders, mentors, business owners or anyone responsible for groups of people and looking to operate at peak performance. Feedback I have had from one corporate client, working with me on leadership coaching, described it as the “Gym for the Mind”.
At times we don’t know how we affect others in the workplace, we can be different roles for different people and sometimes they merge. How we are being can get in the way of our working relationships. Organisations are about people, every member of staff is important, how you interact with your staff and colleagues makes a massive difference….you make a difference.
Has your “inner voice” ever asked:
- Why did I do that?
- What just happened?
- Am I not good enough?
Self-aware people know that our point of view, interpretations and perceptions impact our behaviours and how we show up. In developing a deeper awareness of the different roles we play, we can create a deeper consciousness of our choices at work and show up more powerfully.
- What do I unconsciously do that gets in the way of that promotion or completing that project on time?
- How is it that my point of view inhibits my relationships, my actions and my life?
- What needs to shift in order to improve my effectiveness and performance?
Maybe it is time for you to take the opportunity to embrace a different point of view, challenge your mind to explore a new place to stand that not only supports you but creates the potential for you to support others.
My simple and powerful leadership coaching opens up the possibility to:
- Develop a more effective leadership style and explore the ‘being’ of a leader
- Improve interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage difficult/challenging people
- Deal with conflict and develop conflict-management skills
- Understand the difference between accountability and responsibility
- Develop a work-life balance
- Improve time management
- Enhance confidence in presentations and networking
- Set clear career development goals