Stress Management Coaching
We live in a demanding, busy world, there are many reasons to get stressed as we move through our day. If you get stressed out frequently your body will be in a heightened state of stress most of the time. Stress can be caused by major life changes, overwhelming working life, financial difficulties, relationship strains, death of someone close to you, children and family issues or moving house.
Chronic stress can lead to serious health problems physically and emotionally. It can suppress your immune system, upset your digestive and reproductive systems, increase the risk of heart attack, stroke, cancer and speed up the aging process. It can also make you more vulnerable to anxiety, depression, and other emotional problems.
Stress is not always bad. In small doses, it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best. But when you are overly stressed on a constant basis your mind and body pay the price and it diminishes our ability to enjoy life.
Is stress management coaching right for you? If you are……
- Finding it difficult to concentrate at work?
- Finding work issues continually taking up head space?
- Being challenged by what you are asked to undertake?
- Overwhelmed by constant incoming emails, text, messages and calls?
- Having memory lapses?
- Continually fearing the worst?
- Drinking, smoking or eating and spending more?
- Suffering headaches, muscle pains or stomach problems?
- Finding is difficult to switch off and relax?
- Having trouble sleeping?
Then it could be time for you to take action. Stress management coaching is ideally suited to helping you cope with stress.
My coaching will help you:
- Learn proven relaxation techniques
- Adopt healthy ways to cope with stress
- Become aware of the signs of stress
- Maintain boundaries and learn to say no
- Stop being a perfectionist
- Manage your time
Take control of the stress in your life and how you cope with it so you can achieve tranquillity, peace and fulfillment.
To learn more about stress management coaching get your FREE Stress Mastery Tool Kit here.