My areas of speciality are:
- Career progression coaching
- Relationships coaching
- Leadership coaching
- Life transition coaching
- Stress management coaching
- Anxiety and fear coaching
- Wellness coaching
- Grief coaching
- Addiction recovery coaching
- Coaching supervision for coaches
Here are some of the benefits of being in a coaching journey with me:
- Increased self confidence & self esteem – being able to share your challenges, share your shadow parts, share your fears and your phobias enhances your relationship with you! This supports a strong positive personal mindset – an important key to success.
- Better relationships – I will help you gain clarity about your “wants and needs” so you can build healthier relationships and truly own your part in the important relationships in your life. This obviously includes your husband, wife, partner, parents, children, and close friends but also extends to your boss and co-workers.
- Enhanced work performance – Life coaching can contribute to a better and more satisfying work experience by working with you on what it is that holds you back from taking the next step on your career ladder.
- A life coach helps you become more accountable – you will follow through on whatever you procrastinate about or stop yourself from doing. You will gain a new relationship with ‘keeping your word’. We all place limits on ourselves. We all have limiting beliefs and patterns that are holding us back, preventing us from fulfilling our true potential. I will push you beyond your limits and what you thought was possible, this is the realm of the breakthrough. No more reasons and excuses holding you back from being the best you can be.
- Having a life coach saves you stress, pain, anger & frustration – working with a good life coach will support you with the cycles of stress that cause you pain and frustration….especially if you have transitioned from another part of the world & another culture. I have been there and done that, attempting to figure it all out by yourself just is not worth it.
- Greater wellness – Being well is more than taking medicine. I will work with you to create “do-able”, comprehensive plans & goals. There are always patterns or behaviours that I notice as a coach that my clients aren’t even aware of. Sometimes it’s a story they tell themselves as to why they are the way they are, or do the things they do, and this story inhibits their possibility & stifles their vast potential.
- I will listen – some people I have worked with say they have never been listened to in their whole lives, I will create a confidential space of listening so that you can feel free to explore your truth.
- Improved communication skills – the ability to say what you need to say, no matter how hard and the awareness of the part you play in any interaction is key to maintaining healthy relationships.
- Creating a clear vision for what you want in life – it is more than just goal setting, it is about uncovering your passion, your values and your needs. Then creating a plan that is sustainable and achievable.
- Knowing you have someone alongside you with no hidden agenda – I am not there to be your friend, I am not trying to be liked by you, as your coach I am there to serve you and only you. I will put you first.
Feedback from some of my clients:
This experience has given me positive results in my ability to become more fully self-expressed, have greater clarity, and discernment, which is helping me to evolve, be in alignment with my values and true essence. ~ Maria Defillo, Insurance Consultant, Miami, Florida, USA.
With Graham’s excellent coaching ability helping me get to the root of my issues I have literally let go of the darkest shadows that have defined me my whole life. This is quite incredible to me because in all my adult life I have attempted many times to rid myself of these dark shadows through therapy, reading, seminars, workshops and other forms of help, this ‘re-birth’ has only happened through his coaching. Graham was totally committed, caring and skilled. ~Entrepreneur, Career Woman and Single Mother, Singapore.
Graham helped me to rediscover my strengths, deal with my weaknesses, making me realise that some of what I saw as weaknesses were actually strengths. He made a real difference for me during my time in Malaysia, and now, 3 months into my next “adventure” in Costa Rica, his work with me is still making a difference. For what it’s worth, he will always be my life coach. ~Jannie Uglvig, Expat Wife, Malaysia.
Please get in touch to book your Coaching session.